Wednesday 21 February 2018

Benjamin Blake's poetry collection Standing on the Threshold of Madness reviewed on Hellnotes

Brian James Lewis gives a first-rate review of Benjamin Blake's poetry collection, Standing on the Threshold of Madness, on the hellnotes website.

"I don’t think there’s much question as to how I feel about Standing on the Threshold of Madness by Benjamin Blake. But let me just confirm that I really enjoyed reading this awesome collection of poems. In fact, I keep it nearby so that I can dip into the pages occasionally for a fix. If you groove on speculative fiction, the weird, the dark places – you’re going to dig this collection! The flow is great and the subject matter is right."

Bejamin's book is available both as a trade paperback and an ebook.


To read the full review click on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment